Thanks to our continued growth plan here at Sugar Rush Creative, we are beyond excited to announce further expansion to our Mobile development team. We are on the look out for a Frontend Developer who can deliver a creative and technical blend of visual communication for exclusive digital projects in 2021 and beyond. Sounds like this is your bag? ..then keep reading.
The Ideal Candidate will have Knowledge and Experience of:
- 2+ years experience building mobile applications in React Native.
- 2+ years experience building responsive web applications in React.
- Experience in creating technical designs / functionality specs.
- Experience in working closely with UI/UX designers and implementing those designs in your code.
- Experience in working closely with clients is desirable.
Key Skills Required:
We’re looking for high level, energetic and enthusiastic individual to drive an approach to projects and leading a team
- A team-player who thrives in working collaboratively with fellow developers and designers
- An excellent communicator
- Uses initiative and takes a creative approach to problem-solving
- Experience in working to tight deadlines
- Hard-working and committed to producing the highest standard of work at all times
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Degree educated to Bachelor’s Level (or equivalent) in related field
- 3+ years Frontend experience
- Experience in a commercial environment
It’s not all work work, we like to have downtime!
- Flexi working hours
- Balanced Remote / Office working policy (Currently 100% remote due to Covid-19)
- Access to lots of freebies
- Discounts on tech products
- Access to discounts for loads of top brands and retailers.
- Office Pool table, table tennis & Arcade Machine
- Casual dress code
- Free weekly treat and spontaneous pizzas & donuts.
- Birthday treat filled box
- Social events outside the office (Covid Permitting)
- Onsite office parking
- Belfast City Centre office in the heart of a digital hub
- 28 days off, inclusive of public holidays
- Access to online Health & wellbeing activities
- Maternity & Paternity enhancement package
- Company pension
- Access to online training platforms
- Team away days & regular internal events (Covid Permitting)
- Full-Time Permanent
- Position Belfast Studio
- Salary DOE
- Application deadline: Friday 30th April 2021
Please enclose your CV and a Covering Letter to email@example.com outlining why you are the perfect candidate! You will be asked to provide an example of your code at a later stage in the recruitment process.