Contract: Full-time, Permanent
Sugar Rush Creative is an award-winning app development agency based in the heart of Belfast. We specialise in designing and developing bespoke mobile apps, software and animation to clients in a broad range of industries. Having won UK App Agency of the Year (Small) in 2019 and listed in the Top 100 Global App Agencies it’s a really exciting time for Sugar Rush, with some really exciting internal and external projects currently in the studio. The successful candidate will play a fundamental role in delivering and executing these projects to our high standards.
We’re a creative company with a close-knit team and a relaxed, friendly culture. We offer remote working opportunities, a casual dress code, free on-site parking, flexi-time and plenty of social events outside the office.
The ideal candidate for this role will take a creative approach to problem-solving, be skilful at thinking outside the box and passionate about creating highly aesthetic designs that users can seamlessly interact with. They will ensure all elements of design are carefully considered and executed to a level that exceeds client and user expectations.
Skills You'll Need
- Proficient in prototyping and using tools such as InVision
- Ability to create comprehensive user flows that will map out and shape the user journey and end-product
- Highly skilful in creating low and high-fidelity wireframes
- Confident and experienced in using software such as Adobe Suite, Adobe XD and Sketch
- High level of User Interface design skills
- Solid communication skills with proven client-facing experience is vital for this role as you will be working closely with a broad range of clients, internal developers and designers
- Confidence to liaise with clients to understand requirements, offer your expert advice to them about design and present your work at various stages of the process
- Ability to unpack a client brief, work within brand guidelines and provide creative direction to the wider team
- Excellent attention to detail, be enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile
- Experienced in tailoring design to the target audience
- User Empathy – the ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of how users typically interact with digital platforms, and how critical UI design is to the overall User Experience
- We’re looking for someone with at least 2-3 years UX/UI design experience, preferably within a fast-paced digital agency environment
- Experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously and managing workload is crucial
- Familiar with working to deadlines to ensure projects are delivered to clients within the agreed time-frame
- The successful candidate will have experience in collaborating with other designers, developers and marketers to create a cohesive, high-quality end-product
If you love all things design and feel you could bring something unique to this role, please send us an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com.
Please note that as part of the recruitment process, examples of previous design work will be required.
Salary will be dependent on experience.