We're so excited to announce that we are on the look out to extend our Development team at our Belfast Studio.
The ideal candidate will hit the ground running and become part of our development family within a thriving studio. We've already picked up x3 digital awards and we need that special someone to help us stay at the forefront of all things tech and digital.
Wages will reflect experience.
The day to day skills and responsibilities will include:
- Communication with existing client base
- Maintaining existing client projects on a monthly basis
- Troubleshooting any errors of bug fixes
- Evolving existing client platforms
- Working within a Dev team
- Attending Dev meetings
- Attending product launches & company events
- Testing browsers & devices
- Collaborating with our UX & UI designers to improve user experience
- Proven 1- 3 year experience as a Developer
- Skills and experience with CMS’s including Craft & Wordpress
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A qualification or other relevant University degree
- Full Time Contract
- Based in our Belfast Studio
- Salary D.O.E
Applying for this role? Please email a copy of your CV before 28th May 2018.